Children’s Pony Party
At Carrington Riding Centre we offer a special kind of party for your child’s special day.
We understand how important it is to make your child’s birthday party as memorable and enjoyable as possible.
We offer a unique experience for all children in a safe and friendly environment.
Suitable for children aged 2-16 years
This Pony party includes a ½ hour riding lesson and a ½ hour stable management session where each child gets to interact with our ponies (grooming etc).
We then take them to our dedicated party room where the children can enjoy a selection of catered tasty goodies!
If you prefer, you are very welcome to cater the party yourselves.
The minimum booking is for 6 children and current maximum is 12 children. If there are more than 6 children they will be split into two groups which will run at the same time.
Party & Catering Details
The cost of the party is £25 per child, mimimum of 6 and maximum of 12 children. We will be happy to cater the party for an extra £5 per child but this is optional.
The catering options are:
- Hot Dogs
With each option a selection of crisps, fruit, cakes, and soft drinks are provided. A vegetarian option is also available on request.
We can also offer an ‘Adult’ ‘Mini Afternoon Tea’ option for parents who attend your party @ £5 per head
This will include a home made cake or cookie, scone with jam and cream and a hot or cold drink.
We alsohave a fully operational café for parents who would like to purchase their own hot drinks and snacks
Parties are held on Saturdays and Sundays at 11am, 1pm or 3pm (subject to availability). Please book early to avoid disappointment.
A non-refundable deposit of £60.00 per is required to reserve a party. Minimum of 6 children
- All riders must wear long trousers and sturdy shoes with a smooth sole and small heel (similar to Wellington Boots).
- We will require adult leaders, to lead the ponies in the lesson, A safety talk is provided for or leaders who have not led a pony before.
- Leaders must wear full flat shoes suitable for a soft sand surface. For health and safety reasons open-toed shoes are not to be worn.
- Riders who are inappropriately dressed will not be allowed to ride.
- Please ask guests to arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to prepare them for riding at the allocated time. We cannot extend the time of your party due to latenesses.
- The minimum age for riders is aged 2.
- Please note our Weight Maximum of 13 stone
- We will provide safety hats for all children.
- PARTY BAGS- Please do not bring any balloons or anything that whistles as these upset our ponies.
You are required to complete a registration/booking form. This can be find at: https://www.carrington-rc.com/riding-party-booking-form/ We require you to return this form back to us, no later than the Wednesday before the date of your party. Please note that the number of attendees that you have listed on your form, will be the number that you pay for on the date of your party. This document contains important information about riding and how we control risk at our centre. It also provides us with the information that we need to ensure the safety of your guests in the best way possible. Please read carefully and only submit if you are happy with the terms and conditions contained within the form.
BEFORE you complete this form, please click here to download the horse rider information document that you must distribute to the parent or guardian of every child attending. As the party organiser it is important that you send the Horse Riders Information form to all of the party attendees and their parents or guardians. Allowing your child and the other attendees to ride with us will be deemed as acceptance that you have read and accepted the horse rider’s code of conduct stated on the form and that other parents and guardians of children attending have done the same. Please do ensure that your child understands the importance of the code of conduct to ensure that they have a fantastic time at Carrington Riding Centre
- Please could you highlight on your form, any tall/heavy children to allow us to allocate the appropriate ponies/horses for your riders.
- The safety of all riders is paramount, and for the purposes of this party, all riders will be treated as beginners and will use horses/ponies which have been risk assessed and categorised as suitable for beginners.
PONY PARTY INVITATION
For more information or to book please call on: 0161 969 5853